MARCH! This month snuck up real quick and I can’t believe it’s already halfway over. Last weekend my sister and I went to see A Wrinkle In Time. It was amazing. I would try to explain how amazing, but really you should just go see it. Heartwarming. Encouraging. The directors did a great job. I have also been loving Oprah’s Podcast. It’s called SuperSoul Conversations and she has a guest each podcast and talks about important topics I think everyone could use (I.e. the secrets of happy people, making peace with yourself, the soul of money). My favorite app I downloaded this month was the LES MILLS on Demand. It’s a workout app that has been kicking my butt.
Songs on my current playlist:
The Difference – Tyler Rich
Fifty Shades Freed Album
Worth It – Danielle Bradbery
Came Here For Love – Sigala & Ella Eyre (Great workout song)
Ring Off – The Queen B
Onto things that I’m loving :
- Striped Button Front Dress from BP at Nordstrom. I’m ordering this for my sister bridal shower I am throwing at the end of this month. One of my favorite bloggers posted it and I had to have it. (Follow Lisa Allen from Salty Lashes)
- Floral Orange Kini Top & Bottom. The bottoms are a flattering high cut and the top is reversible!
- Flat Slider Sandals, of course they’re black. What else do you expect from me.
- Red Striped Short Sleeve Shirt. Only $39 and I’m running to buy for spring.
- Got split ends? Who am I kidding we all do. This Split End Mender from Sexy Hair is the best & smells so yummy.
- Kelly Green Button Front Romper. I typically avoid color at all costs but this springy green needs to be in my closet, right now.
- Ordered this Lip Mask everyone has been raving about.
- This hot pink t-shirt dress is SO CUTE! (I just tagged 2 things with color, look at me branching out)
- Target WIN with these black mules. I wear them to work a lot & LOVE them.
- This crisp white front button dress is to DIE for. Might have to snag this one for my sister at her bridal shower. Also comes in blue and yellow.
- David Bowie Tee, my sister will appreciate this because now I can stop stealing hers.
Also wanted to share a few of my skincare favorites because my skin has been freaking out lately so I’ve had to pull out the big guns.
- Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
- Acne Fighting Sheet Mask – this works great for me but probably not amazing for people with super sensitive skin because it is strong.
- Drying Lotion – spot treatment to get rid of a zit overnight.
- For a toners I use this tea tree one from the Body Shop.
- Another ride or die is these acne treatment pads.
Favorite shops to browse:
www.allmodern.com – super affordable and cute home stuff.
www.showmeyourmumu.com – the vacay wear and spring time colors are to die for.
www.dermstore.com – all the skincare goodies you could ever want.