My stats tell me everyday that more and more people read my blog, but I feel like many of you probably don’t know much of anything about me so I’ve made this post with 10 facts about me so you can get to know me personally better & we can connect more!
1. I have been on fire before (like legitimately).
It was my 8th birthday, picture tiny little Kennah leaning over to blow out her birthday candles and my hair catches on fire. TERRIFYING.
2. I hattteee milk & I’m the pickiest eater.
3. In pre-school for Halloween I was scooby-doo.
4. I got lost at the state fair.
Story time again. If you’ve ever been to the state fair you know its pretty big especially being a little kid. I was mesmerized by a wood carving station and I turned around and no one was in sight. My mom swears she was right there across the street in another store, but no she wasn’t. I immediately went into panic mode and thought I would get left behind never to see my family again. I found my way back to the car and sat there crying while watching fireworks for an hour while my family was inside searching for me. I finally saw my dad running out to me crying his eyes out and he picked me up and my sassy self was mad at everyone for leaving me.
5. I have a BIG family. 11 siblings. 4 parents. 8 grandparents.
6. I actually enjoy working out. It might sound crazy to some of you, but it took me a long time to get here!
7. I’ve struggled with anxiety pretty much my whole life. You can read more about it here on the post I made specifically sharing my story.
8. I have the biggest sweet tooth. Controlling it is SO HARD.
9. I’m afraid of deep open water.
10. My sisters and I LOVE scary movies & anything to do with creepy stuff or serial killers.
11. I competed in Miss Teen Utah at 17 & placed in the top 10. This is probably something I am most proud of because I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. No coach. No stylist. No make-up artist. No mommy & daddy to pay for everything. All while still going to school.
A lot of people have asked me when I’m doing Miss Utah and I always thought I would go back but I’m not sure if I will. I still think about it, but my goals have shifted a little bit.
12. I worked at Chick-Fil-A. First job and seriously the best job. It was so much fun even though I came home every night smelling like chicken.
13. I’ve had a blood transfusion.
14. My mind is 90% song lyrics. Ask me to rap for you next time we hangout.
15. I’m such a dreamer. I still believe there’s a chance my long lost grandma will show up and tell me I’m princess of Genovia.
Hopefully this helps you to get to know me a little bit better. I don’t want anything to come across over social media that I don’t have problems or struggles because I definitely do.