Hi Guys! Today I have another game day dip to share! This one is always the BIGGEST hit & any party I take it to people ask for the recipe which is fitting because that’s where I got it. It’s another very easy recipe which is pretty much a requirement for me on appetizers! Personally I like it how it is, but you can spice it up by adding extra hot sauce or a chopped jalapeño or tone it down with more ranch and less hot sauce.
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time : 20 Minutes
What you’ll need :
- 1 – 12.5oz Can of Chicken
- 1/2 C Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 C Ranch
- 1 – 8oz block of Cream Cheese softened
- 1 – 8oz Bag of Shredded Cheese (you can use any but I like a cheddar or colby jack).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch, 1/2 bag of shredded cheese & drained can of chicken.
- Scoop mixture into a shallow 1-qt baking dish. Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through, it will be bubbling.
- Serve with crackers, chips or cut up veggies.