Hi babe! Today I’m talking about something that has honestly been life changing for me. Previously I felt very numb and shut off from my feelings, until I started journaling. It allows me to work through things that are on my mind, to ask myself questions and get curious about my feelings. I now feel more in-tune with myself, my desires & goals. I’ve always felt like something was holding me back & now I know there was a lot things I needed to work through & am still working through. Journaling never really sounded like the most fun thing to do with my mind & so many times I’ve turned on a tv show, movie, or YouTube video, really anything to avoid hearing my thoughts. I’m still not perfect with it, but I know I feel better after I journal. I feel more aligned, clear & lighter. I can focus on what’s important & I feel more confident in who I am and has allowed me to trust myself more. It’s almost like a workout for your mind, you hardly ever want to but you know you need to & you’re happy you did after. Journaling can take time to start tapping into yourself again, but I promise if you try to make it a habit you’ll see the results!
Something I love is journal prompts especially when I don’t feel super inspired on my own. Below is a list of journaling prompts that will help you build confidence & help you learn about yourself to get started!
- What is something you have done that you are proud of?
- What quality do you most admire about yourself?
- What is one of your best personality traits?
- What is your favorite physical feature?
- What is one thing you’re really good at?
- When do you feel most confident?
- What can you do to make that happen more often?
- What makes you feel the least confident in yourself?
- Describe what your life would be like if you were more confident. What would you do or how would you act differently?
- What does self-love mean to you?
- What is something other people frequently compliment about you?
- What are 3 limiting beliefs you have about yourself that you need to let go of?
- What are 3 empowering beliefs you have about yourself?
- Who is someone who inspires you?
- What about them inspires you?
- What are your biggest goals/dreams?