I LOVE this around Spring & Easter because it’s an easier version of a pie/cheesecake. It has bananas in it, it’s a beautiful pastel yellow & did i mention DELICIOUS, everyone will love it + it only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Paula Deen’s Not Yo Mama’s Banana Pudding
Servings=10 Time=15 minutes
• 12oz tub of Whipped Cream
• 1 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 8oz Block of Cream Cheese
• 2 C Milk
• 1 5oz Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding
• 4-5 Bananas
• 2 bags of Chessman Cookies
- In the bottom of a 13×9 pan, make a layer of chessman cookies.
- Slice bananas and layer on top of the chessman cookies.
- Combine milk & vanilla pudding in a bowl stir until thick pudding consistency.
- In another bowl mix softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Fold thawed whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the pudding and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the bananas and cookies in the pan.
- Top with the remaining bag of chessman cookies.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Please note that the bananas will oxidize over time & the cookies will start to get soft so make and serve the same day.