Okay we’re a little bit late on this one, but better late than never AMIRIGHT?? I think I am. June has been crazy and I cannot believe it’s almost the 4th of July! I’ve been waiting for fireworks & BBQs for SO LONG! I’ve been using my youtube app a lot lately watching make-up tutorials, one I am loving is Desi Perkins. She is a glow & brow queen, everything she makes really is so awesome. Definitely check her out. Also her make-up room is to DIE for, if there was one thing in life I could have THIS WOULD BE IT!!
- I’ve NEVER been a fan of blush before, until I found this color from Tarte. I always end up looking too flushed and red. This blush is different, it’s subtle and the perfect color for my pale pale complexion.
- My new favorite lipgloss in the color creme brûlée & its $3.69 at Target.
- I’m SO excited to share this Protein Water. YES!! Protein water. I absolutely hate protein shakes, but these… these are AMAZING. 60 calories. 0 sugar. 15g protein. Depending on the flavor the protein is 10-15 grams. I got the variety pack with 15g.
- I ordered this jumpsuit for my trip to Seattle. Since I’ve been home I’ve worn it multiple times & I try to wear it every chance I get. It’s seriously comfy and can be dressed up or down.
- I’ve been looking for a pair of platform sandals for a minute and found these black Steven Madden ones. Also considering these ones with a white sole.
- Brought home this pair of Nike’s from the 5 floors of bliss Nordstrom store in Washington.
- HAIR ACCESSORIES… Anyone else been loving this trend?? Found this cute Bandana pony scarf. Maybe I’ll make a full post with all the fun things I’ve found recently, we’ll see.
- Nothing says summer like an eyelet blouse.
- Summer also means a lot of weddings to attend. I love this pocketed fringe dress.
- This Tommy Tee is so cute, it could even work for the 4th of July that isn’t so 4th of July.
- Gingham and tie front, this shirt is a winner.
- Might need one more swimsuit to get thru the summer, this striped lace-up front one piece will do.
Love all the cute clothes on vicicollection.com. They always have a 20% discount going on & you can find the code on their Instagram but really they already have great prices!
Going through a home decor obsessed phase so I’ve been spending a fair amount of time on crateandbarrel.com.
I read 2 books by Shari Lapena and both were SO GOOD. I’ve been into mystery thrillers lately and I couldn’t put either one of these down. I read A Stranger in The House and The Couple Next Door.
Being a student money is tight and you don’t have a ton of time, so I’ve compiled this list to help with both of these things. The 2 websites I use for student discounts are UNiDAYS and Student Beans. They always have new deals and discounts going on & its so nice to have them all in one place. Be sure to set up an account if you don’t have one already so you can get the codes, all you have to do is have an institution email & confirm the link they send to you. I’ve linked my favorite discounts below!
- 20% discount off Hunter Original.
- Apple music for 1/2 off! I use this every month. They also have up to $300 off a Mac or $20 off an iPad Pro.
- 30% off adidas (this one is so good it’s only for a limited time!)
- PINK – Victoria’s Secret 15% off.
- 10% off Finish Line, they have the BEST shoes.
- MAC Cosmetics, no I’m not joking.
- Urban Outfitters! My favorite, 10% off.
- 20% off Joe’s Jeans & 15% off Levi’s.
- $100 in delivery credit for Postmates. When I travel anywhere I ALWAYS use postmates and let me just tell you it’s changed my life. Pancakes delivered at 12 pm along with Cake. Cookies brought to your hotel room. I LOVE it.
- 10% off at PacSun & Forever 21.
- Gym Shark, I just found this one out & I’m so excited to use it!
- 1-800-Flowers 15% off! For you mom or guy.. when you want to make your girls day, I got you.
- 10% off ASOS which is already cheap & has deals allll the time.
- 20% off at American Eagle, their the dye t-shirts are so soft & cute!
- Show Me Your Mumu, I would buy everything if I could.
- $15 off your first Uber Ride.
- $15% off every box at HelloFresh!!
They even have discounts for things like hotels & travel, tech gear, and software.
When I first started this series of monthly updates, I didn’t know it would end up being one of my favorite things to write. I love being able to share and talk about all the things I’ve been using from apps to websites and products and music. It also gives me an excuse to try tons of new things. Last month I recommended the Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversation and I’ve still been listening to it this month. I listen in the mornings and it really helps me start my day with a positive attitude and a humble heart. Cannot recommend it enough. Plus its Oprah, who doesn’t love her??
- Kourt App from Kourtney Kardashian. (You probably hate the Kardashians but their beauty and health knowledge is unmatched).
- My Water App. (It reminds you to drink water throughout the day, you input your information and it tells you how much water you should be drinking but I actually upped mine to be 80 oz a day).
On my playlist :
Earned It – Bootstaps (A nostalgic version of the 50 Shades of Grey hit).
Delicate – Taylor Swift (Not sure how it’s taken me this long to find this song but the album is soo good).
Electric Love – BORNS
Whole Lot in Love – Austin Burke
Also been listening to a whoooleeee lot of JT since his concert.
Say Something – JT
Supplies – JT
Summer Love – JT
Things I’m Loving :
- My new favorite exfoliating face wash. It helps me control my oil and makes my skin super soft!!
- This facial spray with aloe, herb and rosewater is a great mid-day refresher. I also use it in my hair on day 2 and 3 when it needs a little extra love. I bought it s month ago and it’s already half gone.
- I caved and bought Anastasia Beverly Hills new Amrezy Highlighter. I swatched it on my hand in the store and fell in love instantly. It actually looks wet and dewy.
- I have been looking for the perfect white ruffle sleeve top and I think I have found it.
- Loving cropped skinny jeans right now & I’m stocking up for summer. These Vervet Destroyed skinny jeans are in my cart and ready for checkout. These Distressed Hem skinny jeans are out of stock in my size, but I’ll be back for them.
- Just bought this mini black denim skirt. I paired mine with a cream sweater and a gold belt and got so many compliments. Would also look adorable with this button up.
- I’ve been doing a ton of health and wellness research because I’ve been sick a lot this winter. I found these wellness shots at target and found them online as well. They’re blue green algae wellness shots, blue green algae is a superfood packed with proteins, vitamins and nutrients.
- White PEACHY Tee. Only $23 and it looks so soft and comfy, I need it.
- Newport front tie top that I’m on the email list for because its out of stock in my size, but I am 100% buying this for Seattle.
- Been needing a new pair of athletic shoes and I found these alpha bounce adidas also love these adidas Originals Deerupt Sneakers.
- I’ve been redoing my closet (which i will make a separate post about) but one thing I bought is this red Levi’s Tee.
- I posted about this lip mask last month because I had just got it but my updates is… it’s amazing. As good as everyone’s been saying. After having it on I can’t stop rubbing my lips together because of how soft they are.
Favorite Shops to Spend time on :
World Market – I love to go into this store as well they have the best furniture and I got the best smelling body scrub from Huntington Soap Co.
LA Hearts Swimwear – I spend a ridiculous amount of time looking for swimsuits for summer body inspiration.
Thrillest – Has the best travel guides, I have been using it to look up yummy places for my upcoming trip with my sister to Seattle.
ASOS – Again been redoing my closet and some of it has been from this shop! They have EVERYTHING.
I’m am so excited to share this playlist, these are all the songs that were my favorite while I was a kid! Hopefully I am not the only one who wonders why my parents let me listen to the songs that I did, enjoy! Throwback Version II to come.
These are my all-time favorite blast your speakers roll down the windows type of songs.
This is one of my favorite playlists I’ve created. A compilation of all the songs that you won’t find on any iTunes top charts, but feed your soul all the same.#nowplaying on Under the Radar!
All the best from Drake (as if anything he makes isn’t amazing).
The perfect playlist for those days when you look good and feel good.
This is one of my personal favorite playlists. The All-American, country pride, windows down, music up rock out tunes.
This playlist is full of the songs I have on repeat. I will update this playlist more than any other and you will always find something new here from Pop to R&B!