Hi Guys! I ordered a pura device a few months ago & I’ve been testing a lot of their scents to find the best ones! Before I get to the good stuff I just want to point out one of the big reasons I love pura scents is because they’re all clean & safe for pets & people. I always used to use the bath & body works wall plug-ins but they get too strong, they start to make me feel sick & they don’t have clean ingredients. The pura lets you adjust the strength setting, you control it from you phone & you can set timers too which makes it so convenient. Now for the good part all my favorite scents! My top 2 scents have * by them!
Capri Blue Scents :
- Coconut Santal – notes : vanilla, smoky tobacco, bergamot & sandalwood.
- Volcano – notes : tropical citrus & sugary notes.
- Havana Vanilla – notes : hibiscus, lime, coconut & hints of amber.
- Pineapple Flower – sweet summer scent. notes : pineapple, plum, lemon flower & sugar cane.
- Summit – lemon & pineapple leaf, white florals, cedarwood, & moss. *
NEST New York
- Grapefruit – notes : pink pomelo grapefruit, watery green lily, & coriander blossom.
- Original Scent – notes : milk, oatmeal, vanilla, & velvetier. *
- Ambered Topaz – notes : warm cardamom, lavender, cedar wood, sweet amber, dark patchouli, & a hint of pine needle.