When I first started this series of monthly updates, I didn’t know it would end up being one of my favorite things to write. I love being able to share and talk about all the things I’ve been using from apps to websites and products and music. It also gives me an excuse to try tons of new things. Last month I recommended the Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversation and I’ve still been listening to it this month. I listen in the mornings and it really helps me start my day with a positive attitude and a humble heart. Cannot recommend it enough. Plus its Oprah, who doesn’t love her??
- Kourt App from Kourtney Kardashian. (You probably hate the Kardashians but their beauty and health knowledge is unmatched).
- My Water App. (It reminds you to drink water throughout the day, you input your information and it tells you how much water you should be drinking but I actually upped mine to be 80 oz a day).
On my playlist :
Earned It – Bootstaps (A nostalgic version of the 50 Shades of Grey hit).
Delicate – Taylor Swift (Not sure how it’s taken me this long to find this song but the album is soo good).
Electric Love – BORNS
Whole Lot in Love – Austin Burke
Also been listening to a whoooleeee lot of JT since his concert.
Say Something – JT
Supplies – JT
Summer Love – JT
Things I’m Loving :
- My new favorite exfoliating face wash. It helps me control my oil and makes my skin super soft!!
- This facial spray with aloe, herb and rosewater is a great mid-day refresher. I also use it in my hair on day 2 and 3 when it needs a little extra love. I bought it s month ago and it’s already half gone.
- I caved and bought Anastasia Beverly Hills new Amrezy Highlighter. I swatched it on my hand in the store and fell in love instantly. It actually looks wet and dewy.
- I have been looking for the perfect white ruffle sleeve top and I think I have found it.
- Loving cropped skinny jeans right now & I’m stocking up for summer. These Vervet Destroyed skinny jeans are in my cart and ready for checkout. These Distressed Hem skinny jeans are out of stock in my size, but I’ll be back for them.
- Just bought this mini black denim skirt. I paired mine with a cream sweater and a gold belt and got so many compliments. Would also look adorable with this button up.
- I’ve been doing a ton of health and wellness research because I’ve been sick a lot this winter. I found these wellness shots at target and found them online as well. They’re blue green algae wellness shots, blue green algae is a superfood packed with proteins, vitamins and nutrients.
- White PEACHY Tee. Only $23 and it looks so soft and comfy, I need it.
- Newport front tie top that I’m on the email list for because its out of stock in my size, but I am 100% buying this for Seattle.
- Been needing a new pair of athletic shoes and I found these alpha bounce adidas also love these adidas Originals Deerupt Sneakers.
- I’ve been redoing my closet (which i will make a separate post about) but one thing I bought is this red Levi’s Tee.
- I posted about this lip mask last month because I had just got it but my updates is… it’s amazing. As good as everyone’s been saying. After having it on I can’t stop rubbing my lips together because of how soft they are.
Favorite Shops to Spend time on :
World Market – I love to go into this store as well they have the best furniture and I got the best smelling body scrub from Huntington Soap Co.
LA Hearts Swimwear – I spend a ridiculous amount of time looking for swimsuits for summer body inspiration.
Thrillest – Has the best travel guides, I have been using it to look up yummy places for my upcoming trip with my sister to Seattle.
ASOS – Again been redoing my closet and some of it has been from this shop! They have EVERYTHING.