My last drugstore beauty post was a huge hit so I decided to test out a few more products to see if I could find anymore hidden gems in the drugstore beauty category & I did! Honestly after testing out so many products I think the drugstore beauty world doesn’t get enough credit. You can find awesome products for half the price a lot of the time. These brands are killing it. I also noticed at my local Ulta recently they’re completely re-doing the drugstore make-up side and adding/removing brands so maybe there is just a growing popularity and increase in quality right now.
1 // L’Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation
I have really loved this foundation probably a little bit more than the other drugstore foundations I’ve tried recently. The L’oreal foundation comes with a pump unlike a lot of others in the same category which I find to be a lot cleaner and easier. When I first applied this foundation I was shocked at the coverage. A little goes a LONG ways. It goes on smoothly & has SPF 15. There is a smell that I like & fades but smells a little bit cologne-y. It was a tad bit drying but is great if you have oily skin. I think this will be a great option for summer for anyone.
2 // Maybeline Master Chrome Highlight
I’ve heard so much about this product & I have to say it lives up. When I first applied it I couldn’t see it but girl I was just hitting the light in the wrong angles because when I tilted my head I was blinded. I have found my new go-to!
3 // Milani Blush – Luminoso
Again – I wanted to test out this blush because I had heard so much about it. Researching is really turning out well for me because I loved this one as well. With my pale complexion this gives a peachy appearance on my skin. It is very pigmented & gives me all the flirty vibes.
4 // Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer
This concealer is amazing for everyday, it’s comparable to Tarte’s Shape Tape that I swear by but I don’t think the coverage is quite as full. It is a really great bang for your buck though, the raving reviews online speak for themselves. One thing to note about this concealer is that you must set it right away to avoid under-eye creasing.
5 // ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick – Trap
I’ve been using ColourPops liquid lipsticks for awhile and my favorite has to be the color Trap. They don’t flake off & last for hours! I will say when you’re picking colors online the color it looks like in the tube and the color it is on your skins always seems to be darker for me.
What other products have you guys been wondering about or heart tons of chatter about?! Let me know & I’ll include it in my next drugstore post!
Okay we’re a little bit late on this one, but better late than never AMIRIGHT?? I think I am. June has been crazy and I cannot believe it’s almost the 4th of July! I’ve been waiting for fireworks & BBQs for SO LONG! I’ve been using my youtube app a lot lately watching make-up tutorials, one I am loving is Desi Perkins. She is a glow & brow queen, everything she makes really is so awesome. Definitely check her out. Also her make-up room is to DIE for, if there was one thing in life I could have THIS WOULD BE IT!!
- I’ve NEVER been a fan of blush before, until I found this color from Tarte. I always end up looking too flushed and red. This blush is different, it’s subtle and the perfect color for my pale pale complexion.
- My new favorite lipgloss in the color creme brûlée & its $3.69 at Target.
- I’m SO excited to share this Protein Water. YES!! Protein water. I absolutely hate protein shakes, but these… these are AMAZING. 60 calories. 0 sugar. 15g protein. Depending on the flavor the protein is 10-15 grams. I got the variety pack with 15g.
- I ordered this jumpsuit for my trip to Seattle. Since I’ve been home I’ve worn it multiple times & I try to wear it every chance I get. It’s seriously comfy and can be dressed up or down.
- I’ve been looking for a pair of platform sandals for a minute and found these black Steven Madden ones. Also considering these ones with a white sole.
- Brought home this pair of Nike’s from the 5 floors of bliss Nordstrom store in Washington.
- HAIR ACCESSORIES… Anyone else been loving this trend?? Found this cute Bandana pony scarf. Maybe I’ll make a full post with all the fun things I’ve found recently, we’ll see.
- Nothing says summer like an eyelet blouse.
- Summer also means a lot of weddings to attend. I love this pocketed fringe dress.
- This Tommy Tee is so cute, it could even work for the 4th of July that isn’t so 4th of July.
- Gingham and tie front, this shirt is a winner.
- Might need one more swimsuit to get thru the summer, this striped lace-up front one piece will do.
Love all the cute clothes on vicicollection.com. They always have a 20% discount going on & you can find the code on their Instagram but really they already have great prices!
Going through a home decor obsessed phase so I’ve been spending a fair amount of time on crateandbarrel.com.
I read 2 books by Shari Lapena and both were SO GOOD. I’ve been into mystery thrillers lately and I couldn’t put either one of these down. I read A Stranger in The House and The Couple Next Door.