Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog! It’s DECEMBER!! This Christmas I am trying to watch as many Christmas movies as I can squeeze in. Which includes the classics as well as the cheesy Hallmark & Netflix movies. What are your FAVORITE Christmas Traditions?? Leave me a comment or send me a message to let me know! That brings me to… Today’s post is a gift guide to help you find the perfect present for the beauty guru in your life!
- I bet my mom wishes she had this continuous misting spray bottle when she was doing my hair before school, can’t wait for Christmas to get this baby.
- This laneige lip mask is the BEST lip product I’ve ever used for moisturizing. My daily chapstick will never make my lips as soft as this lip mask does in one night. I use this multiple times a day!
- With 3,600 reviews giving this product 4.8/5 stars comes my FAVORITE eyeshadow palette. My little sister got it for me last year and I have used it almost every single day (I don’t wear makeup everyday but everyday I do I used this).
- Fan favorite, SHAPE TAPE is a must for all beauty gurus because dark circles and mistakes are not forgiving & no joke! My mom gifted me with this & I didn’t know if I would love it but it has grown on me SO much because it gives the BEST coverage.
- My go to – Yes to Tomatoes Skincare Mask Kits. 5 different charcoal masks to try or 5 different mud masks. Mom already knows both of these are on my list.
- This L’Oreal Paris Lash Paradise kit comes with 2 tubes of the best mascara she’ll ever try & it makes the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Budget friendly for you this butter bronzer looks and smells amazing!
- Brush cleaning Mat will make cleaning her make-up brushes a breeze.
- The Mia Clarisonic Kit been one of my favorite things ever. I got this actually for my birthday 2 year ago & it has been my ride or die.
- Every girl needs one of these silk pillowcases! Usually these pillow cases are $85-$100 but I found this one for $25-$28 depending on size.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, as much as I enjoyed doing it for you. Let me know what else you would like to see!
*make sure to follow the blog so you know when I have new posts! This year is going to be a good one.