Am I the only one obsessed with Amazon? They have free 2-day shipping & everything you could ever want HOW can you not be?? With that being said I’ve recently talked down the rabbit hole of Amazon organization & I wanted to share my findings. Below is everything you need to get organized this year!
- Cable Clips – These aren’t just handy to have at your work desk, they are also great for your night stand to keep everything organized & within reach!
- Necklace Hangers – This necklace hanger is simple & fits SO MANY in such an efficient way. I love it because it’s easier than traditional necklace hangers. You know the layered ones that hook on the bar in your closet because you can see all of necklaces hung flat with these.
- Vanity Organizer – They make these little clear organizer for pretty much everything nowadays, but this one is spectacular because it fits all your awkward shadow, highlight & contour palettes you don’t know what to do with.
- Broom Gripper – Not only can they be used for brooms & mops indoors but all the snow shovels & garden tools in the garage too! If you don’t like the idea of individuals there is also this 6 hook gripper.
- LED Puck Lights – These might not exactly be for organization but they’re great for underneath cabinets & inside of closets so you can see all your clothes.
- Stackable Basket Organizer – Utilize all of your under the sink storage space with these stackable sliding baskets.
- Clear Storage Bins – These are awesome practically anywhere. Closets, bathrooms, party supplies.
- Wire Basket – Perfect for floating shelves in the bathroom or in your pantry.
- Drawer Divider – I use these in my dresser to get the most space out of them & make everything easy to find instead of digging.
I constantly feel like I’m sick of everything in my closet and so I finally decided to clean it all out and start fresh. Taking it back to basics and getting a good base for a well-rounded closet was the plan. Now I can add in items for each season and trends as they change. I tried to keep things pretty neutral with non-basic basic tees, graphic tees, tanks, and a few good button ups. Below is some of those items I’ve picked for my closet & cute things to add to your closet!
- Basic Tee’s. I got this 2-pack of black and white tees from ASOS for only $16! Also love this Hanes x Karla crew neck tee & this Black Tee with a split neck.
- A good striped tee is a staple in my closet. Here is one similar to the one that I have.
- Chambray-style front tie denim top – can you say backyard BBQ uniform?
- This ruffle sleeve twisted hem top is everything & comes in multiple colors.
- Cutest free people tank is a have-to-have for me because I can wear it to workout or casually because summer is SO CLOSE here! Here is a similar one because it is out of stock in my size.
- Been dying over this Levi’s Red Tee, just got shipping confirmation for it & can’t wait!
- This peasant top gives me summer/beachy feels & makes me want to take a vacation to Hawaii just so I can buy it.
- Vertical striped front tie button up. All of my favorites in one.
- Another ruffle sleeved top, this one is embroidered & is sitting in my cart right now.
- Twist detail tee, I am loving the Teal Surf color & it comes in 3 other colors.
I have some questions for you on this one!
What are some of your favorite places to shop for tops?
Fav places for shoes?
Fav places for jeans?
Send me a message and let me know!
This post is all about my favorite summer basics from one of my favorite stores Brandy Melville (and yes my car has their alien logo on it). All their clothes are beautiful and very affordable! Their line is now available at Nordstrom (in City Creek if you live in Utah!)
- The Simone Tank
This cute tank is so versatile. I would pair this with a cute pair of ripped jeans and nude heels for a lunch/shopping date. Throw a leather jacket over the top for a night out on the town.
2. Juliette Denim Skirt
Denim Skirts are back! The raw edging on this skirt gives it the perfect casual look. I would wear this with my superstar adidas and a t-shirt.
3. Reina Bodysuit
The perfect black tank that goes with everything! Chic and sexy by itself, but it can be dressed up or down.
4. Karla Dress
Gingham is a huge trend this summer, you can rock it in this casual summer dress!
5. Erica USA Sweatshirt
I am obsessing over this sweatshirt. Fourth of July (and 24th of July if you live in Utah) never looked so good. Throw this over shorts on a chilly summer night.
6. Coco Top
Two of my favorites in one. Wrap tops & blue hues. I’ve been loving blues and the vacay vibe for this summer!
7. Jenny Tube Top
Such a simple classy look. Sexy shoulders for date night. I would pair this top with a skirt or a cute pair of shorts and a short heeled sandal. Add a choker for a more intense/edgy look.
Lately I’ve been obsessed with slogan t-shirts. They’re just so comfy yet you look and feel chic, not like you would on a lazy day. They have tons of different ones with sayings and quotes and cute words of encouragement that make your day so much more fun (and create a great topic when you’re out and about talking with strangers). It’s an easy way to display your #mood for all to see. Here are some of my favorites!
Available for Purchase: www.bohme.com/seeyouthere
Available for Purchase: www.brandymelvilleusa.com/malibutop
Available for Purchase: www.nukashirt.com/drake
Available for Purchase: www.express.com/oneelevenmusicchoker
Available for Purchase: www.revolve.com/a-fine-line-boss
Available for Purchase: www.forever21.com/adultish
Available for Purchase: www.etsy.com/unfortunatecircumstances
Available for Purchase: www.na-kd.com/darlin’tee
Available for Purchase: www.etsy.com/catchflights
Available for Purchase: www.pacsun.com/saturday
Available for Purchase: www.forever21.com/feels
Available for Purchase: www.forever21.com/babemagnet
Available for Purchase: www.na-kd.com/grlpwrt-shirt
Available for Purchase: www.tillys.com/fulltilt1996
Available for Purchase: www.target.com/womensdistressedtee
Available for Purchase: www.tillys.com/ashleytisdale
Pantone has officially announced their top 10 Colors for this spring’s fashion trends so look out for them while shopping! They’re bright and springy this year unlike previous years. I’ve compiled outfits of a few of the colors you can see below!
Pantone Color – Kale
Photo 1: www.lulus.com/free-time-tank
Photo 2: www.lulus.com/lostinparadise
Pantone Color – Flame
Photo 1: www.lulus.com/with-feeling-foral-romper
Photo 2: www.express.com/crochettrimbandedhem
Photo 3: www.express.com/ribbedcoldshouldercutout
Pantone Color – Island Paradise
Photo 1: www.lulus.com/gentle-stream-off-the-shoulder
Photo 2: www.lulus.com/livoniabluechambrayjumpsuit
Photo 3: www.lulus.com/bucketbag
Pantone Color – Primrose Yellow
Photo 1: www.lulus.com/gone-with-the-wind-dress
Photo 2 (top): www.showpo.com/flourishmaxiskirt
Photo 3 (bottom): www.lulus.com/heart-of-marigold
Pantone Color – Pale Dogwood
Photo 1: www.lulus.com/got-me-moving
Photo 2 (top): www.ae.com/cagefront
Photo 2 (bottom) : www.lulus.com/chicpinkchoker
Photo 3: www.ae.com/off-the-shoulder
Photo 5: www.ae.com/keyholewrap