While I will be celebrating Galentines with my sister, most of you will be out with your hunny loves so I thought I’d help take something off your plate with my favorite Valentine outfit options. My go to has ALWAYS been lulus.com when it comes to dresses for ANY special occasion.
- Pink Off The Shoulder – This light pink makes it seem sweet, but this curve hugging dress will remind him you still got it.
2. Red Skater Dress – I love this dress because it’s so fun and flirty but fierce with the red at the same time. (This is what I’m wearing to Galentines this year!)
3. V Jumpsuit – I’m a sucker for a good jumpsuit. For the comfy girl that still loves to wow. (Honestly if I had a real Valentine’s date this is what I would wear because I am that comfy girl.)
4. Romantic White Lace Long Sleeve Dress – Maybe he’ll pop the question? Or just want to put those thoughts in his head? This white lace dress will definitely do it.
5. Black Floral Dress – For the casual and chic girl.
6. Maxi Dress – This pop of color is everything and more. Spring is coming guys. It is January but it is coming. (also comes in 8 other colors)
7. LBD – This little black bodycon dress will leave him thinking about everything except you in that dress (if ya know what I mean).
8. Floral Wrap Maxi Dress – Everyone loves to have dessert with their dinner date. (The dessert is you).
9. Lace Turtleneck – For the sexy ladies that don’t like to wear dresses.
10. Off the Shoulder Bodysuit – I love this color and these sleeves. (Please wear a bodysuit at your own risk and plan your bathroom trips accordingly.)
Hopefully this helps you find something cute for your V-day plans! Checkout tons of other cute dresses here.