Okay we’re a little bit late on this one, but better late than never AMIRIGHT?? I think I am. June has been crazy and I cannot believe it’s almost the 4th of July! I’ve been waiting for fireworks & BBQs for SO LONG! I’ve been using my youtube app a lot lately watching make-up tutorials, one I am loving is Desi Perkins. She is a glow & brow queen, everything she makes really is so awesome. Definitely check her out. Also her make-up room is to DIE for, if there was one thing in life I could have THIS WOULD BE IT!!
- I’ve NEVER been a fan of blush before, until I found this color from Tarte. I always end up looking too flushed and red. This blush is different, it’s subtle and the perfect color for my pale pale complexion.
- My new favorite lipgloss in the color creme brûlée & its $3.69 at Target.
- I’m SO excited to share this Protein Water. YES!! Protein water. I absolutely hate protein shakes, but these… these are AMAZING. 60 calories. 0 sugar. 15g protein. Depending on the flavor the protein is 10-15 grams. I got the variety pack with 15g.
- I ordered this jumpsuit for my trip to Seattle. Since I’ve been home I’ve worn it multiple times & I try to wear it every chance I get. It’s seriously comfy and can be dressed up or down.
- I’ve been looking for a pair of platform sandals for a minute and found these black Steven Madden ones. Also considering these ones with a white sole.
- Brought home this pair of Nike’s from the 5 floors of bliss Nordstrom store in Washington.
- HAIR ACCESSORIES… Anyone else been loving this trend?? Found this cute Bandana pony scarf. Maybe I’ll make a full post with all the fun things I’ve found recently, we’ll see.
- Nothing says summer like an eyelet blouse.
- Summer also means a lot of weddings to attend. I love this pocketed fringe dress.
- This Tommy Tee is so cute, it could even work for the 4th of July that isn’t so 4th of July.
- Gingham and tie front, this shirt is a winner.
- Might need one more swimsuit to get thru the summer, this striped lace-up front one piece will do.
Love all the cute clothes on vicicollection.com. They always have a 20% discount going on & you can find the code on their Instagram but really they already have great prices!
Going through a home decor obsessed phase so I’ve been spending a fair amount of time on crateandbarrel.com.
I read 2 books by Shari Lapena and both were SO GOOD. I’ve been into mystery thrillers lately and I couldn’t put either one of these down. I read A Stranger in The House and The Couple Next Door.
While I will be celebrating Galentines with my sister, most of you will be out with your hunny loves so I thought I’d help take something off your plate with my favorite Valentine outfit options. My go to has ALWAYS been lulus.com when it comes to dresses for ANY special occasion.
- Pink Off The Shoulder – This light pink makes it seem sweet, but this curve hugging dress will remind him you still got it.
2. Red Skater Dress – I love this dress because it’s so fun and flirty but fierce with the red at the same time. (This is what I’m wearing to Galentines this year!)
3. V Jumpsuit – I’m a sucker for a good jumpsuit. For the comfy girl that still loves to wow. (Honestly if I had a real Valentine’s date this is what I would wear because I am that comfy girl.)
4. Romantic White Lace Long Sleeve Dress – Maybe he’ll pop the question? Or just want to put those thoughts in his head? This white lace dress will definitely do it.
5. Black Floral Dress – For the casual and chic girl.
6. Maxi Dress – This pop of color is everything and more. Spring is coming guys. It is January but it is coming. (also comes in 8 other colors)
7. LBD – This little black bodycon dress will leave him thinking about everything except you in that dress (if ya know what I mean).
8. Floral Wrap Maxi Dress – Everyone loves to have dessert with their dinner date. (The dessert is you).
9. Lace Turtleneck – For the sexy ladies that don’t like to wear dresses.
10. Off the Shoulder Bodysuit – I love this color and these sleeves. (Please wear a bodysuit at your own risk and plan your bathroom trips accordingly.)
Hopefully this helps you find something cute for your V-day plans! Checkout tons of other cute dresses here.
I made this list with the college girl on a budget in mind. It is a list of a few articles of clothing that you can use in so many different outfits this summer that way you have to buy less!
- White Soft & Sexy Tie Front Tee
I found this t-shirt at American Eagle and fell in love the second I saw it. Pair this top with a pair of jeans and a blocked heel for a casual girls lunch. Got a date night? Slip on a curve hugging pencil skirt and some heels! This shirt is perfect to wear to an outdoor concert with a denim jacket. You could even go for a festival look with denim shorts, a black belt and some boots. Need a swimsuit cover up on the boat? No problem.
2. Black Bomber Jacket
This piece will work year round, but is perfect when paired with some comfy leggings for a summer movie night at the theater. Wear it over a bodysuit for a dressy date night or NBA game. Running errands? Jeans and some Adidas shoes will add the finishing touch for this street styled outfit.
3. Crochet Bodysuit
This cute crochet bodysuit doubles as a swimsuit! Wear it on one of those anything-can-happen nights.
4. Hoodie Matching Set
This cute matching set can be dressed up with heels, or dressed down with sliders or even sneakers. You can mix and match the top and the bottom with other pieces, the possibilities are endless!
5. Tee Dress
This tee dress is super comfy no matter how you wear it. A corset belt will give this dress a sexy curvy look. Wear a baseball hat for a causal running errands look.
This post is all about my favorite summer basics from one of my favorite stores Brandy Melville (and yes my car has their alien logo on it). All their clothes are beautiful and very affordable! Their line is now available at Nordstrom (in City Creek if you live in Utah!)
- The Simone Tank
This cute tank is so versatile. I would pair this with a cute pair of ripped jeans and nude heels for a lunch/shopping date. Throw a leather jacket over the top for a night out on the town.
2. Juliette Denim Skirt
Denim Skirts are back! The raw edging on this skirt gives it the perfect casual look. I would wear this with my superstar adidas and a t-shirt.
3. Reina Bodysuit
The perfect black tank that goes with everything! Chic and sexy by itself, but it can be dressed up or down.
4. Karla Dress
Gingham is a huge trend this summer, you can rock it in this casual summer dress!
5. Erica USA Sweatshirt
I am obsessing over this sweatshirt. Fourth of July (and 24th of July if you live in Utah) never looked so good. Throw this over shorts on a chilly summer night.
6. Coco Top
Two of my favorites in one. Wrap tops & blue hues. I’ve been loving blues and the vacay vibe for this summer!
7. Jenny Tube Top
Such a simple classy look. Sexy shoulders for date night. I would pair this top with a skirt or a cute pair of shorts and a short heeled sandal. Add a choker for a more intense/edgy look.