Welcome back! Super Bowl Sunday is coming up & I wanted to share my favorite recipe from over the holidays. Let me just tell you this might be one of my favorite things in the entire world, and I’m not exaggerating. I’ve made it a few times since Christmas Eve & my family loves it too. Perfect amount of sweet, not too spicy & the easiest 2 ingredient dip. Don’t be afraid to make this recipe your own, I used 2 ramekins & cut the block of cream cheese in half & used 2 different pepper jellies.
What You’ll Need :
- Pepp’ricot Preserves Jelly from Pepperlane – you can order it online or find it in local grocery stores. The company that makes it is located in Utah so I’m not sure if they’re only in grocery stores close to Utah, but I have found it in Idaho as well. I’ve seen it at Harmon’s & Ridley’s.
- Block of Cream Cheese
- Pre-Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a ramekin, bowl or baking dish of your choice add the entire block of cream cheese.
- Scoop out 1/2 jar (or as much as desired) of the pepper jelly on the top of the cream cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cream cheese is soft & pepper jelly is bubbling/melting.
- Serve with crackers or chips or your choice, I prefer OG ritz.
It’s literally THAT easy.