Hey girl hey! I am extra excited today to be sharing some summer hair accessories to make your life easier. I love these hair accessory trends because they’re cute + they make getting ready in the summer super quick. There are a million things to do this & throwing in a headband with yesterday’s curls = farmers market win. I went to Anthropology this past weekend and felt like I had entered hair heaven.
PONYTAIL SCARF // I never want this to go out of style. It’s such an easy way to spruce up hair you haven’t washed in a couple days. It comes in LOADS of different colors. A few of my picks : Cheetah, white floral, tropical & pink floral.
Whats better than 1 ponytail holder? Sets! Rose & Blue tie dye, colored gingham, neutrals,
KNOTTED HEADBANDS // I think this is such a cute trend & I’ve seen so many girls wearing them. When I walked into anthropology and saw these prints I about died over how adorable they were but honestly I was a little worried they would look weird on me. I desperately wanted them to work because how easy to throw a headband into you hair on a summer day? It makes it actually look like you tried! After trying them on, I’M SOLD. They didn’t look strange at all. They looked just as cute on me as they did on all the Instagram girls. Here are a few of my favorite prints : white, palm print, blue & white stripe, pink twist, coral, raffia, peach gingham.
BARRETTES & CLIPS // I wasn’t on board with this trend at first but it’s grown on me. Perfect for summer because they keep your hair out of your face. I was drooling over these sets when I saw them to be exact. Pearl set, colored beaded set, tortoiseshell clips, peachy clips, watercolor clip set, shell barrette, octopus clips.
Okay we’re a little bit late on this one, but better late than never AMIRIGHT?? I think I am. June has been crazy and I cannot believe it’s almost the 4th of July! I’ve been waiting for fireworks & BBQs for SO LONG! I’ve been using my youtube app a lot lately watching make-up tutorials, one I am loving is Desi Perkins. She is a glow & brow queen, everything she makes really is so awesome. Definitely check her out. Also her make-up room is to DIE for, if there was one thing in life I could have THIS WOULD BE IT!!
- I’ve NEVER been a fan of blush before, until I found this color from Tarte. I always end up looking too flushed and red. This blush is different, it’s subtle and the perfect color for my pale pale complexion.
- My new favorite lipgloss in the color creme brûlée & its $3.69 at Target.
- I’m SO excited to share this Protein Water. YES!! Protein water. I absolutely hate protein shakes, but these… these are AMAZING. 60 calories. 0 sugar. 15g protein. Depending on the flavor the protein is 10-15 grams. I got the variety pack with 15g.
- I ordered this jumpsuit for my trip to Seattle. Since I’ve been home I’ve worn it multiple times & I try to wear it every chance I get. It’s seriously comfy and can be dressed up or down.
- I’ve been looking for a pair of platform sandals for a minute and found these black Steven Madden ones. Also considering these ones with a white sole.
- Brought home this pair of Nike’s from the 5 floors of bliss Nordstrom store in Washington.
- HAIR ACCESSORIES… Anyone else been loving this trend?? Found this cute Bandana pony scarf. Maybe I’ll make a full post with all the fun things I’ve found recently, we’ll see.
- Nothing says summer like an eyelet blouse.
- Summer also means a lot of weddings to attend. I love this pocketed fringe dress.
- This Tommy Tee is so cute, it could even work for the 4th of July that isn’t so 4th of July.
- Gingham and tie front, this shirt is a winner.
- Might need one more swimsuit to get thru the summer, this striped lace-up front one piece will do.
Love all the cute clothes on vicicollection.com. They always have a 20% discount going on & you can find the code on their Instagram but really they already have great prices!
Going through a home decor obsessed phase so I’ve been spending a fair amount of time on crateandbarrel.com.
I read 2 books by Shari Lapena and both were SO GOOD. I’ve been into mystery thrillers lately and I couldn’t put either one of these down. I read A Stranger in The House and The Couple Next Door.