Hi guys! Today I’m sharing all of my favorites from MAC! There’s a special place in my heart for them because when I first started wearing make-up it was the only brand I really knew about so going to the MAC counter was magic. Here are my top 5 go to nude lips I’ve been using for years as well as some bonus favorite products from MAC!
1 // Amplified Lipstick in the color Blankety
2 // Satin Lipstick in the color FleshPot
3 // Matte Lipstick in the color Really Me
4 // Cremesheen Lipstick in the color Creme D’Nude
5 // LIMITED EDITION Cremesheen Lipstick in the color Bosom Friend
Other FAVS from MAC :
6 // Pro Longwear Paint Pot – I use the colors Painterly & Soft Ochre as a base for my shadows.
7 // Strobe Cream – I use color goldlite under my foundation & it makes you skin look so healthy and glowy. Also good for a no make-up make-up look.
8 // Prep + Prime Fix+ – I love the original, makes you so dewy & it is the best smell ever.
Being a student money is tight and you don’t have a ton of time, so I’ve compiled this list to help with both of these things. The 2 websites I use for student discounts are UNiDAYS and Student Beans. They always have new deals and discounts going on & its so nice to have them all in one place. Be sure to set up an account if you don’t have one already so you can get the codes, all you have to do is have an institution email & confirm the link they send to you. I’ve linked my favorite discounts below!
- 20% discount off Hunter Original.
- Apple music for 1/2 off! I use this every month. They also have up to $300 off a Mac or $20 off an iPad Pro.
- 30% off adidas (this one is so good it’s only for a limited time!)
- PINK – Victoria’s Secret 15% off.
- 10% off Finish Line, they have the BEST shoes.
- MAC Cosmetics, no I’m not joking.
- Urban Outfitters! My favorite, 10% off.
- 20% off Joe’s Jeans & 15% off Levi’s.
- $100 in delivery credit for Postmates. When I travel anywhere I ALWAYS use postmates and let me just tell you it’s changed my life. Pancakes delivered at 12 pm along with Cake. Cookies brought to your hotel room. I LOVE it.
- 10% off at PacSun & Forever 21.
- Gym Shark, I just found this one out & I’m so excited to use it!
- 1-800-Flowers 15% off! For you mom or guy.. when you want to make your girls day, I got you.
- 10% off ASOS which is already cheap & has deals allll the time.
- 20% off at American Eagle, their the dye t-shirts are so soft & cute!
- Show Me Your Mumu, I would buy everything if I could.
- $15 off your first Uber Ride.
- $15% off every box at HelloFresh!!
They even have discounts for things like hotels & travel, tech gear, and software.
I know I normally only post about one product but there is a few I want to share to get up to date again.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Shadow Palette. I know I’m late to the game here but this palette actually changed my life. I’m sure you’re thinking yeah yeah another shadow palette. I would trade every shadow palette I have for this one. I will never use another make-up palette if I can help it. They are INSANELY pigmented. I have to use the tiniest bit of product to do my shadow everyday. These colors are perfect for brown eyes, but they would look amazing on any eyes. The colors are cohesive but different enough to make so many different looks.
The perfect pink lipstick. Finding a pink lipstick that has the perfect undertones to not make my teeth look yellow is so hard (a continual struggle). The formula is so creamy but is matte which I love. I have a few retro matte lipsticks that dry my lips out SO BAD, but this formula is a lot more moisturizing. (it’s called REALLY ME if the link doesn’t pull the correct color).
The biggest game changer of all. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder!! Wow. I apply this under my eyes and in my T Zone in the morning with a damp beauty blender and it lasts ALL DAY. I don’t get oil break through as the day goes on and it gives my skin a flawless smooth look. This is definitely busy body approved because I will go hours without looking at myself in the mirror and I don’t get scared when I finally see my reflection.
I want to finish off this post by talking a little bit about the New Year. There are so many resolutions to choose from, but this year the one that I chose is to conquer my fears. To be brave. To take every opportunity that presents itself. I’ve been debating jumping out of a plane, but we’ll see if it actually happens. You don’t have to wait until a New Year to change. You have the power to change at any time. To take the world by storm and make it your own. My story is TO BE CONTINUED…