Lately I have been obsessed with anything & EVERYTHING CAMO! Yes I love it enough to deal with everyone’s jokes about not being able to see me. Here are a few of my favorites that I’ve found, CHEERS TO FALL :
Over Sized Camo Sweatshirt
Camo Button Down Blouse
Camo Lounge Pants
Camo T-Shirt Dress
Camo Mini Skirt
At Attention Camo Tee
Ranked Camo Long Sleeve Tee
Grey Camo Workout Tank
Coal Camo Align Workout Pant
Let me know if you liked this print specific post or what you would like to see!
I constantly feel like I’m sick of everything in my closet and so I finally decided to clean it all out and start fresh. Taking it back to basics and getting a good base for a well-rounded closet was the plan. Now I can add in items for each season and trends as they change. I tried to keep things pretty neutral with non-basic basic tees, graphic tees, tanks, and a few good button ups. Below is some of those items I’ve picked for my closet & cute things to add to your closet!
- Basic Tee’s. I got this 2-pack of black and white tees from ASOS for only $16! Also love this Hanes x Karla crew neck tee & this Black Tee with a split neck.
- A good striped tee is a staple in my closet. Here is one similar to the one that I have.
- Chambray-style front tie denim top – can you say backyard BBQ uniform?
- This ruffle sleeve twisted hem top is everything & comes in multiple colors.
- Cutest free people tank is a have-to-have for me because I can wear it to workout or casually because summer is SO CLOSE here! Here is a similar one because it is out of stock in my size.
- Been dying over this Levi’s Red Tee, just got shipping confirmation for it & can’t wait!
- This peasant top gives me summer/beachy feels & makes me want to take a vacation to Hawaii just so I can buy it.
- Vertical striped front tie button up. All of my favorites in one.
- Another ruffle sleeved top, this one is embroidered & is sitting in my cart right now.
- Twist detail tee, I am loving the Teal Surf color & it comes in 3 other colors.
I have some questions for you on this one!
What are some of your favorite places to shop for tops?
Fav places for shoes?
Fav places for jeans?
Send me a message and let me know!
I am constantly buying new phone cases because I hate when mine get scratched up or discolored. My FAVORITE place to look is Nordstrom Rack. They always have the cutest cases and a bunch of discounted Sonix and LuMee cases. Here are a few I found that they have right now that are to DIE for!
- Sombrero Chic
3. Cherry Bomb
6. Pucker Up
7. Black Marble
8. Gold Glitter