Okay we’re a little bit late on this one, but better late than never AMIRIGHT?? I think I am. June has been crazy and I cannot believe it’s almost the 4th of July! I’ve been waiting for fireworks & BBQs for SO LONG! I’ve been using my youtube app a lot lately watching make-up tutorials, one I am loving is Desi Perkins. She is a glow & brow queen, everything she makes really is so awesome. Definitely check her out. Also her make-up room is to DIE for, if there was one thing in life I could have THIS WOULD BE IT!!
- I’ve NEVER been a fan of blush before, until I found this color from Tarte. I always end up looking too flushed and red. This blush is different, it’s subtle and the perfect color for my pale pale complexion.
- My new favorite lipgloss in the color creme brûlée & its $3.69 at Target.
- I’m SO excited to share this Protein Water. YES!! Protein water. I absolutely hate protein shakes, but these… these are AMAZING. 60 calories. 0 sugar. 15g protein. Depending on the flavor the protein is 10-15 grams. I got the variety pack with 15g.
- I ordered this jumpsuit for my trip to Seattle. Since I’ve been home I’ve worn it multiple times & I try to wear it every chance I get. It’s seriously comfy and can be dressed up or down.
- I’ve been looking for a pair of platform sandals for a minute and found these black Steven Madden ones. Also considering these ones with a white sole.
- Brought home this pair of Nike’s from the 5 floors of bliss Nordstrom store in Washington.
- HAIR ACCESSORIES… Anyone else been loving this trend?? Found this cute Bandana pony scarf. Maybe I’ll make a full post with all the fun things I’ve found recently, we’ll see.
- Nothing says summer like an eyelet blouse.
- Summer also means a lot of weddings to attend. I love this pocketed fringe dress.
- This Tommy Tee is so cute, it could even work for the 4th of July that isn’t so 4th of July.
- Gingham and tie front, this shirt is a winner.
- Might need one more swimsuit to get thru the summer, this striped lace-up front one piece will do.
Love all the cute clothes on vicicollection.com. They always have a 20% discount going on & you can find the code on their Instagram but really they already have great prices!
Going through a home decor obsessed phase so I’ve been spending a fair amount of time on crateandbarrel.com.
I read 2 books by Shari Lapena and both were SO GOOD. I’ve been into mystery thrillers lately and I couldn’t put either one of these down. I read A Stranger in The House and The Couple Next Door.