Am I the only one obsessed with Amazon? They have free 2-day shipping & everything you could ever want HOW can you not be?? With that being said I’ve recently talked down the rabbit hole of Amazon organization & I wanted to share my findings. Below is everything you need to get organized this year!
- Cable Clips – These aren’t just handy to have at your work desk, they are also great for your night stand to keep everything organized & within reach!
- Necklace Hangers – This necklace hanger is simple & fits SO MANY in such an efficient way. I love it because it’s easier than traditional necklace hangers. You know the layered ones that hook on the bar in your closet because you can see all of necklaces hung flat with these.
- Vanity Organizer – They make these little clear organizer for pretty much everything nowadays, but this one is spectacular because it fits all your awkward shadow, highlight & contour palettes you don’t know what to do with.
- Broom Gripper – Not only can they be used for brooms & mops indoors but all the snow shovels & garden tools in the garage too! If you don’t like the idea of individuals there is also this 6 hook gripper.
- LED Puck Lights – These might not exactly be for organization but they’re great for underneath cabinets & inside of closets so you can see all your clothes.
- Stackable Basket Organizer – Utilize all of your under the sink storage space with these stackable sliding baskets.
- Clear Storage Bins – These are awesome practically anywhere. Closets, bathrooms, party supplies.
- Wire Basket – Perfect for floating shelves in the bathroom or in your pantry.
- Drawer Divider – I use these in my dresser to get the most space out of them & make everything easy to find instead of digging.