Every Fall season I get the baking itch & pretty much everything I make includes pumpkin during this season. I think I’ve finally mastered the perfect pumpkin bread that’s full of flavor!
• 4 Large Eggs
• 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
• 1 1/4 Cups Vegestable or Canola Oil
• 1-15 oz. Can of Pumpkin
• 2 tsp Vanilla
• 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 TBS Cinnamon
• 1 tsp Allspice
• 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
• 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease and/or line the loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Place eggs in mixing bowl and beat for 1 minute. Add sugar and beat for 1 more minute.
- Add oil to the mixure while mixer is on low. Add pumpkin & vanilla and mix on medium until just combined.
- Place flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, spices and chocolate chips into the bowl with the pumpkin mixture. Mix the wet and dry ingredients on low until mixed while scraping down the edges of the bowl.
- Divide and pour the mixture into 2 loaf pans prepared.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick can be inserted with a few moist crumbs but not a batter like consistency. The center should not be shiny or wet looking.
- Allow the loaf to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan. Loosen the edges of the loaf with a butter knife. Remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.