It’s no secret white shoes are a huge trend because they are so versatile. You can wear them with a dress, jeans or shorts & they still look cute, but how do you keep your white shoes looking white? Below is what I do & other ideas of what you can do to keep those shoes around for awhile.
1. Protectant Spray – if you google this one from Nordstrom there are tons of crazy videos to show you exactly how well it works.
2. Washing Machine – I had someone tell me they’d never heard of putting shoes in the washing machine. This is how I wash all my canvas type shoes or even Nike sneakers & air dry them. Not all shoes can be washed so be sure to look into your specific pair.
3. Magic Eraser – I’ve a huge fan of magic erasers and they work great on leather or the soles of your shoes.
4. Tooth Brush & Soap – This is my ride or die when cleaning shoes. There’s always 2 tooth brushes in my bathroom. 1 for brushing teeth and 1 for cleaning shoes. I love it because you can clean them as they get dirty so if you have one little spot it’s easy to hurry and get it out.
5. Bleach – I don’t use this often because bleach scares me honestly, I always end up with bleach somewhere it’s not supposed to be. If you use this method be sure to dilute it with water!
Tip : Put a towel inside the shoes to help them dry faster.
Vans Sk8-Hi Reissue Leather Sneakers
Converse Church Taylor All Star Sneakers
Perfect off-white option to the converse!
adidas Originals Superstar Sneakers
adidas Originals Superstar Metallic Sneaker
FILA Original Fitness Ripple Sneaker
adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
adidas Originals White and Green Stan Smith Sneakers
adidas Originals White and Grey Stan Smith Sneakers
Madewell x Veja Low Embroided Sneakers