I constantly feel like I’m sick of everything in my closet and so I finally decided to clean it all out and start fresh. Taking it back to basics and getting a good base for a well-rounded closet was the plan. Now I can add in items for each season and trends as they change. I tried to keep things pretty neutral with non-basic basic tees, graphic tees, tanks, and a few good button ups. Below is some of those items I’ve picked for my closet & cute things to add to your closet!
- Basic Tee’s. I got this 2-pack of black and white tees from ASOS for only $16! Also love this Hanes x Karla crew neck tee & this Black Tee with a split neck.
- A good striped tee is a staple in my closet. Here is one similar to the one that I have.
- Chambray-style front tie denim top – can you say backyard BBQ uniform?
- This ruffle sleeve twisted hem top is everything & comes in multiple colors.
- Cutest free people tank is a have-to-have for me because I can wear it to workout or casually because summer is SO CLOSE here! Here is a similar one because it is out of stock in my size.
- Been dying over this Levi’s Red Tee, just got shipping confirmation for it & can’t wait!
- This peasant top gives me summer/beachy feels & makes me want to take a vacation to Hawaii just so I can buy it.
- Vertical striped front tie button up. All of my favorites in one.
- Another ruffle sleeved top, this one is embroidered & is sitting in my cart right now.
- Twist detail tee, I am loving the Teal Surf color & it comes in 3 other colors.
I have some questions for you on this one!
What are some of your favorite places to shop for tops?
Fav places for shoes?
Fav places for jeans?
Send me a message and let me know!