Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog! It’s DECEMBER!! This Christmas I am trying to watch as many Christmas movies as I can squeeze in. Which includes the classics as well as the cheesy Hallmark & Netflix movies. What are your FAVORITE Christmas Traditions?? Leave me a comment or send me a message to let me know! That brings me to… Today’s post is a gift guide to help you find the perfect present for the beauty guru in your life!
- I bet my mom wishes she had this continuous misting spray bottle when she was doing my hair before school, can’t wait for Christmas to get this baby.
- This laneige lip mask is the BEST lip product I’ve ever used for moisturizing. My daily chapstick will never make my lips as soft as this lip mask does in one night. I use this multiple times a day!
- With 3,600 reviews giving this product 4.8/5 stars comes my FAVORITE eyeshadow palette. My little sister got it for me last year and I have used it almost every single day (I don’t wear makeup everyday but everyday I do I used this).
- Fan favorite, SHAPE TAPE is a must for all beauty gurus because dark circles and mistakes are not forgiving & no joke! My mom gifted me with this & I didn’t know if I would love it but it has grown on me SO much because it gives the BEST coverage.
- My go to – Yes to Tomatoes Skincare Mask Kits. 5 different charcoal masks to try or 5 different mud masks. Mom already knows both of these are on my list.
- This L’Oreal Paris Lash Paradise kit comes with 2 tubes of the best mascara she’ll ever try & it makes the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Budget friendly for you this butter bronzer looks and smells amazing!
- Brush cleaning Mat will make cleaning her make-up brushes a breeze.
- The Mia Clarisonic Kit been one of my favorite things ever. I got this actually for my birthday 2 year ago & it has been my ride or die.
- Every girl needs one of these silk pillowcases! Usually these pillow cases are $85-$100 but I found this one for $25-$28 depending on size.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, as much as I enjoyed doing it for you. Let me know what else you would like to see!
*make sure to follow the blog so you know when I have new posts! This year is going to be a good one.
I wanted to make a post about “The Advice Book” I made for my little sister for Christmas. It’s such a sweet & sentimental gift to give to someone you care about. I’m actually not that crafty when it comes to making presents like this, but this one was actually pretty easy. I bought a blank journal from Target and got to work. My opening page (which I cried writing) is pictured below to help give you an idea. I wrote lessons I have learned along the way about boys, self-confidence, money, friends and threw in some quotes that have stuck with me over the years.
Here are a few examples :
“Be content with the process & where you are. You may not be where you want to be one day, but you will get there. Don’t waste today wishing it was tomorrow because the time will pass you by.”
“When your heart hurts :
– Eat Ice Cream
– Go for a Drive
– Listen to Sad Songs
– Listen to Happy Songs
– Take a Bubble Bath
– Buy a new Outfit
– Play with a Puppy
– Take a Trip
– Have a Dance Party
– Watch Me before You to remind you that your life isn’t THAT bad.
– Buy yourself flowers
– Spend time at the Gym
– Kiss a cute boy
– Cry with a friend”
“If it won’t matter to you in 1 year, let it go.”
“LOVE is not a reason to tolerate DISRESPECT.”
“Happiness is just a way of looking at life.”
“Growing up is a lot different than you think it is going to be. Don’t set unrealistically high expectations. Take things for what they are and just go with the flow. Life is so good & worth all the hard times you will go through.”
“You’re NOT a snack if everybody has a bite…. you’re a FREE sample!”
“Negativity in all forms will kill your happiness before anything else. Get rid of negative people & negative thoughts.”
“Credit cards will get you in trouble. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.”
“People can’t read your mind, you have to learn how to communicate your feelings in a nice way. AND it will be different with every boy you date or every family member/friend you have.”
“Assumptions make an (ASS) out of yo(U) & (ME). *if you’re confused it spells assume.”
– Push away the people who care about you.
– Stop learning
– Rely on others for your own happiness
– Do anything that doesn’t make you happy
– Beg for anyone’s attention
– Stop until you’re proud”