Okay we’re a little bit late on this one, but better late than never AMIRIGHT?? I think I am. June has been crazy and I cannot believe it’s almost the 4th of July! I’ve been waiting for fireworks & BBQs for SO LONG! I’ve been using my youtube app a lot lately watching make-up tutorials, one I am loving is Desi Perkins. She is a glow & brow queen, everything she makes really is so awesome. Definitely check her out. Also her make-up room is to DIE for, if there was one thing in life I could have THIS WOULD BE IT!!
- I’ve NEVER been a fan of blush before, until I found this color from Tarte. I always end up looking too flushed and red. This blush is different, it’s subtle and the perfect color for my pale pale complexion.
- My new favorite lipgloss in the color creme brûlée & its $3.69 at Target.
- I’m SO excited to share this Protein Water. YES!! Protein water. I absolutely hate protein shakes, but these… these are AMAZING. 60 calories. 0 sugar. 15g protein. Depending on the flavor the protein is 10-15 grams. I got the variety pack with 15g.
- I ordered this jumpsuit for my trip to Seattle. Since I’ve been home I’ve worn it multiple times & I try to wear it every chance I get. It’s seriously comfy and can be dressed up or down.
- I’ve been looking for a pair of platform sandals for a minute and found these black Steven Madden ones. Also considering these ones with a white sole.
- Brought home this pair of Nike’s from the 5 floors of bliss Nordstrom store in Washington.
- HAIR ACCESSORIES… Anyone else been loving this trend?? Found this cute Bandana pony scarf. Maybe I’ll make a full post with all the fun things I’ve found recently, we’ll see.
- Nothing says summer like an eyelet blouse.
- Summer also means a lot of weddings to attend. I love this pocketed fringe dress.
- This Tommy Tee is so cute, it could even work for the 4th of July that isn’t so 4th of July.
- Gingham and tie front, this shirt is a winner.
- Might need one more swimsuit to get thru the summer, this striped lace-up front one piece will do.
Love all the cute clothes on vicicollection.com. They always have a 20% discount going on & you can find the code on their Instagram but really they already have great prices!
Going through a home decor obsessed phase so I’ve been spending a fair amount of time on crateandbarrel.com.
I read 2 books by Shari Lapena and both were SO GOOD. I’ve been into mystery thrillers lately and I couldn’t put either one of these down. I read A Stranger in The House and The Couple Next Door.
I’ve been looking for a new Foundation for a while and I have finally found one that I am hooked on! I’ve loved every beauty product I’ve tried from Tarte, so I decided to give their Amazonian Clay Foundation a try. It’s full coverage which I feel is a must, but it isn’t heavy and it’s oil-free! Something a lot of people don’t know is that some foundations contain oil and that’s what is actually causing your face to become so greasy throughout the day. If you didn’t already know I’m extremely pale and I’ve had a really hard time finding foundations that match my skin, but Tarte has multiple colors that can work for my skin coloring. They even have a shade matcher where you can select the girl with the closest skin-tone to yours and it gives you 3 color options! Amazonian Clay has 25 total color options. Tarte has done such a good job at creating a perfect color and formula that works for everyone. If you don’t believe me read the reviews on this product, every single person loves it! It is SPF 15 adding a good extra layer of protection for your precious skin. Another plus is that is this foundation goes on and blends easily, it leaves you with a very naturally beautiful look.
If you’ve read my blog before, you know I LOVE Tarte products, specifically their eyeshadows! When I heard about their tarteist PRO palette I had to have it. It’s not much more cost wise than their other tartelette palettes that only have 12 colors and this one has 20! Every single color is amazing. There are 16 ultra-pigmented matte colors and 4 iridescent luster shades that have a micro-shimmer (NOT a glitter that falls all over your face, which I LOVE). You really can create endless looks with this palette because it has a mix of mild and bold colors. They say it is perfect for all skill levels and they’re not kidding. Like all Tarte shadows you don’t need a primer because it is made with amazonian clay. They blend so seamlessly it takes very little man power to get them exactly how you want them. I’ve really been surprised at how much I use the MOD color. It was very out of my element (or so I thought) but it gives the best warm pop to my eyes. This palette is right on trend with all the colors and looks that are big right now! I also love the luster shades (on the right), they are the perfect shimmery accent. I love to use the color trendy on my bottom liner or glam on the inner corners of my eyes. (BONUS: this formula is Paraben and Phthalate free! Tarte also doesn’t test on animals!) As if you needed any more reason to love this brand.
Available for Purchase: www.tartecosmetics/com/PROamazonianclaypalette
My all-time favorite go to palette is Tarte’s Tartelette Amazonian Clay matte palette. I love this palette because all the colors are usable and it’s not one you buy just for a few of the colors because they’re all amazing! This palette is perfect for brown eyes because it has subtle hues of purple, but is beautiful on anyone (just look at Tammy Hembrow). These colors stay all day and you don’t need a primer because it is amazonian clay. With the variety of colors you can create a chic daytime champagne colored day time look or a sultry night time look.
Available for Purchase: www.tartecosmetics.com/tartelette