Summer is by farrr my favorite time of year & these cookies are so fun for all your pool parties & family BBQs. They’re so easy because you use the cake mix and make cookies instead! My cute sister-in-law showed me how to make these and I’ve been hooked ever since.
What you’ll need:
- 1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/3 C Oil ( I substitute coconut oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can Pillsbury Funfetti Vanilla Frosting
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten dough into 1/4-inch thickness.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool and remove from cookie sheets.
- Spread frosting over cookies, top each with sprinkles and let set.
Hope you love them as much as I do, definitely going to be making them for our 4th of July extravaganza.